TICKETS TO THE SELFIE LAB ARE REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE WHO ENTERS (except for ages 2 and under)
Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE
• Rescheduling must be done 24 hours in advance by reaching out via email email@example.com
• Advance booking is highly recommended as slots fill up quickly
• Tickets purchased on unauthorized third-party websites or through scalpers will not be honored.
• Ages 12 and under must be accompanied by a teen or adult at all times
• Guest are welcome to use a professional camera (DSLR).
• Guest are welcome to bring change of clothes (we have 2 bathrooms)
• No food, drinks, snacks, or candy allowed within our establishment under general admission.
• No glass, roller blades, roller skates, skateboards or wheeled devices allowed (other than wheelchairs and strollers)
• You will be taking lots of awesome pictures, so we recommend you leave bulky stuff(jackets, bags etc.) in your car.
Professional Photography/Video Shoots
• Guest are welcome to bring a DSLR` camera or their photographer or videographer as long as they purchase a ticket. (we do not provide photographers/videographers)
• Photographers are allowed ONE (1) wireless/battery powered off camera flash/strobe on a tripod. (lighting that requires an outlet are not allowed during general admission)
• Keep in mind that general admission photoshoots means it is a shared space with other guest of that hour.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number. By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it as described in this policy. You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and protect data transmissions. However, this does not guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered, or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures. If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at email@example.com.
Everyone is required to wear a mask while waiting to get inside and while inside unless you are taking photos, of course. Hand sanitizer will be provided prior entering and during your visit. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, please reschedule your visit.